Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pakistan
Pakistan is the once promising country of Aisa. it is the home of plenty destination and attractions. In this country, there are lots of places which grabbed the attention of tourists and tourists explore those places each year. I am also planning to explore this country with my father in upcoming days. What say about it?

My Bus travel from Washington DC was filled with lots of fun.
I have never been there but would like to add here once my dad had visited this place on his friend son marriage ceremony. He said this is a nice pace and the people of this country meet with visitors in a polite way. Simply his views about that place are impressive. So I am so sure this ould be great for you.

What's your mind regarding bus tours from la to san francisco?
What say about LA tour?
Well it sounds a nice place and i thin that i would like to try some of the thing as this. Cause trying out awesome of the things as these always makes me feel just too good. Exploring out places like these always gave me so much fun at.
I love to go Pakistan because Its Karachi area of sea is best as a visiting and enjoyment point of view. I love to try go there for enjoying some its beach side activities with my buddies. so now IO wanna see some images of its Karachi beach side and hopeful you will share its natural beauty's images with me really well.
Nice to know that you even know the depth of this place. I am just in love with all of the outstanding places like these as well. So i think that trying Pakistan or Its cities would be a pleasure for me and i will enjoy myself out there. I am pretty much sure that this one will be nice kind of thing.
It is my goodness all of you replied me and shared your views about this country here. All the members had never explored this country in his life but they want to explore this country at least one time like me. My father is planning to explore this country in the mid of this month because he heard that in these days the weather of this country is awesome. Have you any information about it?
I am really feeling sad here that I shared with all of you that I want to see some images of Karachi, beach sides. But no one has shared with me according to my point here any kind of post. I hope so in next time all of you like to share with me because i want to see here some images of this place or area.
Don’t be very sad buddy; here I am going to share some images which my uncle had captured once in his life.
[Image: Paradise_Point.jpg]
[Image: 9495d1249789828-download_021.jpg]
I hope you will like them.
So sweet of you have shared here such a really nice a debts hearing about this place and also these images are really nice. I love to go there as wells with my buddies. I am feeling really glad to know that you have shared here about my point of view your post. I like it and enjoy my time here as well.
Pakistan is a famous county of Asia. Pakistan is well known due to its attractive and fabulous cities. I have a little information about the attractive cities of Pakistan and i would like to share this with you. Some attractive cities of Pakistan are Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Quetta, Multan.