Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's tell me
[Image: Historical+Tourist+Attractions+in+Asia.jpg]
I have seen this beautiful place image in my sister laptop. she had set this image as a wallpaper. When I have seen this image. I really like it and this image develops my craze to come to know about it. So if the members of this community come to know about this place image then must share here.
According to my information buddy, this image has been clicked from Pakistan famous city which known as the name f Lahore. This is famous mosque of that city which is very famous as Badhsai Masjid. Once my dad had been there after completing his yosemite bus tours and had a great time there.
What say about LA tour?
I have never been to this place but i wish that i could try any of the place like this and i am pretty much sure that it would be a great sort of trail for me in which i will have so much fun at, I am kinda sure that trying out much of the things as these would be a great sort of trail for me.
Eris! You have shared great information about this image place with me. You said that it is located in Pakistan city which is Lahore. I have never explored this country in my life. But due to this place, I must explore this country with my friends after my niagara falls tour package from new york. If you have any kind of more information about this city then must share here.
Such a really handsome and lovely view you have shared here of this famous mosque. I would like to tell you that my bets friend and his family visited Pakistan but now a day many of the member as a visitors not interested in going in Pakistan. It is a not a safe country but its Balochistan area is a rich in natural beauty. I like to tell you here that I will try to visit it in future days.
I really like to say that Ayden, no doubt this view is really appealing and can grab tourist attention toward them. Once I had been there and have a good time there.
Anyhow, rimith, I also have heard this sort of news about this place but hope so this place conditions will be fine soon because most traveler like to go there and wants to have a splendid time there.
I never visit this place till yet but after reading your shared most impressive views to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there once in my free time having fun with my friends. I am so happy for it. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. I want to capture many incredible views of this awesome place in my camera. Before going, I want to know the names of its nearest attractions? Anyone can you help me in this matter?

I had a blast of fun at washington dc tours from philadelphia