Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thousand Islands
Thousand Islands is wonderful place for enjoying different kinds of things there. I an going to explore this island again and in this time, I wnat to enjoy recreational activities. I want to know about these recreational activities which I could eenjoy there. Would you like to share those activities names here? I will see your next replies after my trip to niagara falls from ny.
[Image: Boldt_Castle_Thousand_Islands_23_a9ed8e5...695b0f.jpg]

Thousand Islands looks so beautiful but can anyone help me to understand this map got through my friend said have to find attraction on this map, we will follow during our tour.

[Image: Thousand_Islands_1898_map.jpg]
There is no doubt Ayden, Thousand Islands is a really wonderful place for having an amazing time. I also like this place so much and would like to say that always like to enjoy the beauty of this place through Thousand Islands cruising. So would like to advise you must enjoy this cruise ride and photography there. I hope my suggestion will be useful for you.

Any suggestion for bus tours to maine?
I do agree with all of you that Thousand Islands fabulous and fascinating attraction for tourists and fun seekers. I have visited there more than 3 time but now I am going to explore this place once again in next month with my few friends who have never been there in their life. I hope it will be good for them and they will come back with smiley faces from there.
I read your posts and I must say all members that you have shared really great information about this fabulous destination with all of us which is really good. I am sure your shared information would be useful for all visitors which who have a plan to go there in coming up days. In my point of view, it is a perfect destination to enjoy family vacations. I also visited there for having enjoyment. I would love to go there again if I get any chance. I want to know about your next plan?
Thousand island is one of my favourite place it has thousand big and small island are located in the area of US and Canada. I love cruising their every time and enjoy to go to Niagara falls whenever make a trip to New York.