Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vatican City!!
I am having a plan for going to the Vatican City after mine day trip from vegas for my good experiences for enjoying a good time there. I am quite excited for going there and want to spend a great time period there if anybody has been visited there then share your traveling story here. I am waiting for replies.
Aydden, I am feeling bad to say that I have never visited the Vatican City in my life till yet. In fact, It is the new name of any place for me which I came to know through reading your post. I am optimistic that other members of the board will see your post soon and give you a great piece of information about this place. so, Stay connected.
[Image: travel-road-trip-animated-gif-5.gif]
In my point of view Vatican City is a perfect destination among the all fun and travelling lover. I have also visited there for having enjoyment. I would like to share the names of some most beautiful and interesting attractions which are my favourite like:

Vatican Museums
Vatican Hill
Porta Pertusa
Statue of Saint Paul
Gardens of Vatican City
Anyone have you ever explore these places?
Elianor231, I am going to admire your effort for sharing such a nice kind of stuff here about the Vatican City. it looks really cool to me as its sharred attractions are also looking tremendous. Now, i would like to see few pictures of these places. Do you like to share them with us?
[Image: travel-road-trip-animated-gif-5.gif]
Vatican City? A complete new place to me and this one seems pretty much an exciting one. I think that it would be something beyond amazing trying out some lovely of the stuff like this and getting any of the exciting stuff from pretty much stuff like this would be so much well.