Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lego land California
I heard the  name of Lego land California last night from my sister side. She talk about it with me friends and want to know about it from me. But I am also blank about it and keen to know about from all of your side because she want to go there with her few mates after her trip to niagara falls from ny. I am sure I will get useful information about it from  here. I am waiting your replies.
Legoland California is a theme park which si located in the Carlsbad California and really a good looking place for the travelers as it has many exciting and thrilling rides inside which fun seekers can enjoy and make brilliant memories. I have visited this park with my sister and her siblings which were a great fun time for all of us.
[Image: travel-road-trip-animated-gif-5.gif]
I appreciate your sharing and I must say that you have shared such a nice and most impressive image and information about Legoland California. I had a great time there with my Uncle's family. We all had huge fun there through different activities. It is an interesting place for visit especially for fun lovers. I will love to go there again if i get any chance.

I also enjoyed my tours to niagara from new york with my beloved
Lego land California seems so much fun. I always really love to try all of the cool of the places like these and that was so much cool going to somewhere like this and finding so much to have fun at. I am quite sure that anywhere like this would be like so much nice.