Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philippines
The Philippines is an excellent country in Asia. I had visited this country twice time in my life. I really like the alluring attractions of this destination which force me to explore this country. In this year, I haven't visited this destination. But now I am planning to explore this destination again for the fun. by the way, would you like to share your views about this destination here?

My father had enjoyed lots of fun at his boston to niagara falls tours
Ayden! I would like to say that you have shared very nice views about Philippines. I do agree with you that it is most adorable and dashing destination for visiting for tourists and fun lovers. I have also make a plan to explore this place in next weekend and will explore its famous and charming attractions. I am sure it will be good for me and I will collect lots of pleasure memories from there.
Tasha! it is really good for you if you are going to take the tour of Philippines soon. You let me know about those places which you are going to explore there. I mean share the names of those places. I want to know something about your bucket list. Must share those attractions names. Also tell me where you will stay during your journey?

I am so excited for the bus tours to niagara falls from nyc.
Allison here I am going to share those attractions names which I have explored while mine Philippines visit.
Boracay
Coron Island
Rizal Park  
Siargao
SM Mall of Asia  
and this sort of others. I had a good time on them and my suggestion is that he should explore. Anyway, like liison I am also willing to see what is in your bucket.
What say about LA tour?
Love Philippines so much. It is one of my most favorite place to have great time on. This amazed me simply enjoying fun sort of time at some of the place as this one. Feels incredible to get to try some of the this sort of stuff at this one out for surely.
You are absolutely all members have shared useful stuff about the Philippines. I like this too and now love to share some views of this place with all of you.
[Image: Commuting_90cm_x60cm.jpg]
[Image: Philippines-on-a-budget.jpg]
[Image: 5104226627001_5222667842001_521490617500...4906175001]
What say about theses shots?
What say about LA tour?
Eris! Wow.. It's amazing shorts and this place is very beautiful and filled with nature beauty. You can share me some detail about this place and more shorts share with all members, actually, your shorts and you are impressive to my self. I have explored this place but I have no taken picture during the journey, but I decided if I will go there must take images of this place.
Its my goodness that you like my sharing stuff. I am much happy and will suggest you buddy go there once again and try to click some shots from there. I am so sure through them you will be able to get more memories for next life. Share here if you wanna to be there again. I am waiting.
What say about LA tour?
Coron Island is a well known destination of Philliphines. It is a most promising one destination among the all fun and nature lover. I also spent a really nice time there during my Philippine's trip. I really enjoyed there hiking and boating and photography. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to enjoy family holidays. I want to know your views about this place?

I am going to enjoy again my 1000 island boat cruises
(07-27-2017, 12:07 PM)Allison Wrote: Tasha! it is really good for you if you are going to take the tour of Philippines soon. You let me know about those places which you are going to explore there. I mean share the names of those places. I want to know something about your bucket list. Must share those attractions names. Also tell me where you will stay during your journey?

I am so excited for the bus tours to niagara falls from nyc.

Why not, I am going to share with you those attractions names of this destination which I have added to my bucket list.
Coron Island
Banaue Rice Terraces
Hundred Islands National Park
Corregidor'
Honda Bay
Subic Bay
Mines View Park
Mount Pulag
Pagsanjan Falls