Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philippines attractions
(08-02-2017, 01:50 PM)Eris Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 12:16 PM)Allison Wrote: It is really good to see that you have explored so many places in the Philippines. As all these destinations are the most famous and most visited in this country. so definitely you had a great time there. Now I want to know from you that where you stayed there during your journey. I am asking this because when I will go for the tour of this country then I will also visit these places and will prefer to stay in that hotel which you will suggest me here.

I will take the niagara falls trips from nyc.

Here I am going to share some names of Philippines. accommodations which you can use for enjoying stay there.

New World Makati Hotel
F1 Hotel Manila
Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila
The Peninsula Manila
Mandarin Plaza Hotel
Red Planet Cebu

I think you should select any of them.

You have shared these holts names are the really best-staying option but my point of view F1 Hotel Manila is best for every Philippines's traveler, actually when my uncle went there so his this hotel stayed and he suggests me this hotel is nice and this services also good. I am decided after day trips from new york to niagara falls tour so then i will go there.
I would say all members had shared really sufficient stuff about this place that grabs tourists attention towards it. But guys I want to know that have you ever explored Sagada? if you had then must share something about this i heard through my friend that this is the municipality town of Cordillera Mountains where i have seen some hanging coffins on the mountain. do you know anything about the history of these hanging coffins???