Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landmark in London
London Eye is a cool place to go around and have fun. I really love this city and enjoy the ride of this Gaint Wheel that is also known with the name of Millennium Wheel, The night views of this city attract me a lot to take its ride and have fun with mates. Who ever enjoyed its ride let me know? 

Who wanna go with tours of niagara falls to see the lovely waterfalls? 
I completely do agree with you, Jace2, There is no doubt the London Eye I one of the supreme and delicate places to see in London. I am a huge fan of this attraction and have enjoyed a cruise on it two times. It looks incredible at night under the shining of colorful lights. The surround d views are also worth seeking for the travelers.

Going to try out bus tour from los angeles to grand canyon
I just really love to explore London Eye. I have been explored it a few days back and would love to tell you that i really enjoyed myself at there. That will be surely great for me to try out any of the thing like this for sure.
I love to share with all of you guys I have been visited many of the time in my life London and also love its this attraction of London Eye. so sure it would be a better for next time again after ending my 3 day philadelphia, London will be an awesome destination for me and I will spend my time of vacations here soon.
I am going to do completely agree with both of you member here that London Eye is really a charming and well-visited attraction of the London. I just love this attraction so much and to enjoy the cruise at London Eye at the night is my most favorite as I have personally tried it out before my bus from philadelphia to washington dc and had an excellent time.
London has plenty most adorable and breathtaking places to have great fun among the visitors but I have a good experience of Hyde Park because I have been there many of the times in my whole life to enjoy my picnic party and always spent remarkable time with my family and friends. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to have great fun in London. Anyone have you ever been there if yes then how was your personal experience?

I want to try again my niagara falls ny to montreal ?