Kawah Putih
Mount Batur
Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
Lake Toba
Mount Bromo
Uluwatu Temple
Prambanan
Tanah Lot
I just really love these all places and I am sure that it would be really fabulous to explore.

los angeles to grand canyon tour will be really best to try.
Alyssa! I like to your post and you mentioned very attractive and stunning attractions but I have never explored all of them. Prambanan, Lake Toba is new for me and not get chance visited in my life. Kindly both places give some detail and tell have you explored this place.
Honestly speaking your shared all these places are the best for having enjoyment. I also explored some places which you have mention in your above post but I have no idea about Prambanan. My few friends also have a plan to go there after ending his cruise to niagara falls from ny to enjoy some time in coming holidays. I want to know more about it. So you would like to share the some more information with me about it in details. Anyone can you help me in this matter?
I will also appreciate you on sharing this nice stuff it is really good for all tourists/ Now I will also visit all these places one by one.Truly speaking still I never visit any one of these places in my life. All these attractions are new for me. So I will explore all these attractions as soon as will get a chance and will get excellent travelling experience by this. Now I will say you must share some detail about these places.

I want to take the Acadia National Park bus tour package.
Alyssa! I would like to appreciate your sharing stuff. There is no doubt that you shared wow stuff with all of us but here i need to know more about Lake Toba because I want to visit it first then after will try other places. So can you share its location briefly?
This is something really great to read out all of your views here. just really sure that to try up the best things like that would be so much amazing to have fun.
[Image: 3f134d546a1962650bd0774957a79e06bd464a8b-13d9b.jpg]
Lake Toba is really the great and the large nature filled Lake in Indonesia which has the location of the North Sumatra.