Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiking and trekking places in Nepal
(10-24-2017, 12:42 PM)Elianor231 Wrote: Nepal has plenty most exciting places to enjoy many outdoor activities. I also spent a really good time there and  I would like to share the names of some most popular places which I had explored during my journey. I hope you will like them. Those images are Kathmandu Valley, Chitwan National Park, Machapuchare, Kangchenjunga, Mera Peak and Langtang National Park. I hope my shared information would be useful for you.

I am taking a smoky mountains trip

You have shared really outstanding information about this place and i appreciate your sharing, actually this place so nice and filled with great views and you have shared these places names also attractive and i will make a plan after tour niagara falls new york so then i must visit these places.
This is really good for me to know that you have a plan to visit Nepal in next days. I am happy for this and now really like to know from you which thing insists you be there dude? If anything special then must share with all of us I will wait for your reply.

What you like to do at niagara falls trips from nyc?
What say about LA tour?
Eris! I would like to say that you have shared really very attractive and impressive images of Nepal with all of us. I really like to see these admirable and astonishing views. I love to read about your dad's traveling experience of Nepal. Would you like to share with us? I will be waiting for your next post.
I am so glad you like my sharing collection regarding Nepal./ I am happy and love to say that my dad had a fun ort of time at this place and told me exploring new kinds of attractions was a golden opportunity for him. here I am going to share those attractions names which he had explored
Chitwan National Park  
Swayambhunath  
Muktinath  
Kathmandu Durbar Square  
Langtang National Park  
Share with us have you any plan to go there, Tasha?
What say about LA tour?
Eris,I would like to appreciate your sharing stuff. This is very useful and helpful stuff which you dropped here. I am glad after to read the name of these pretty places from your side and now going to add them to my travel cart with this hope that i will see them as well as very soon. Wel, would you tell me best accommodation places of this country?
I am just so glad to know that you like my sharing stuff and now going to tell you some best accommodations names which surely useful to you.
Mi Casa Hotel in Nepal  
Dream Nepal Hotel and Apartment  
Trekkers Home  
Dwarika's Hotel  
Kasthamandap Boutique Hotel  
Some hotels are offer deals these days to all travelers.
What say about LA tour?