Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best Malaysia hotels!!
Nipah Guesthouse Pangkor.
Sogor Dormitory.
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur.
The Danna Langkawi
The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Last night my close friend share with me  Malaysia hotels names and ask about these hotels details,  actually, He is going to Malaysia in coming days with his family but i am busy in my  los angeles to grand canyon tour so i am not said about  these hotels information. All members share with me these hotels details.
I would say that you have shared such a nice and most impressive names of hotels which are the perfect to have comfortable stay in Malaysia. I also spent a really great time at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur during my last journey. I really enjoyed my delicious meal there. It is famous for its best services. It is a really great place for foodies and you can enjoy there many amazing and yummy food items. I would love to go there again if I get any chance.

I am so much excited about minesmoky mountain tours
Elianor231! I would like to say, you have given very best information about of Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, I am happy to see you are spent really good time in this place. Can you share with me this hotel's best food items names those you already test?