Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sentosa!!
(08-29-2017, 01:30 PM)Eris Wrote: Sentosa is a famous island in Singapore. This is a great place to have a nice time there and I had been there more than twice time with my family there. This Island added in top attractions of Singapore and now going to drop some images of this place here.
[Image: 800px-1_sentosa_aerial_panorama_2016_from_south.jpg]
[Image: The-Merlion_Croped.jpg]
[Image: photo4c7cc26dd5105m1o.jpg]
I hope these will attract you a lot.

Who is interesting in niagara falls trips from nyc?

You have shred really best images of this place and I these images so impact on every member and every member best comment in your sharing, after seeing this images so i will make a plan I must go there after my christmas light bus tour so then i will go there.
I appreciate your effort. I must say that you have shared a most impressive and lovely views of Sentosa with all of us. I am sure your shared images would be useful for other travellers. I also spent a really nice time there but after watching your shared most adorable photos to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there again with my friends in this weekend. I am so happy for it. I hope we will spent good time there as well I had during my last journey. Any suggestion for us?