Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like photography
I love traveling and photograhy is best thing which I like to enjoy during travel.Here i am going to share some intersting photography with all of you.
[Image: $]

los angeles grand canyon tour will be next travel.
Allis! I must say that you are a great photographer which had captured such alluring views in her camera. I see your all the shared images and I like all of them because of every image show the nature beauty of the place. I want to know about all the places names which images you have shared here. Would you like to share with me?
Yeah, Sure, Why not buddy? Here I am going to share these places with you. But I feel really sad to tell you that I have forgotten the send one photo's location detail.
Lake Clark.
Tso Moriri.
Mongolia.
gray whale Tofino, Tofino.
Drake Passage.
Alberto de Agostini National Park.
Allis, First of all, I would like to say that you have shared really beautiful pictures with all of us. All of these are looking really great destination for the traveling lovers. I loved all of them. The image with penguins is looking more interesting to me and I want to get sufficient details about this because after that I will plan to be there. Do you share them with me?
[Image: travel-road-trip-animated-gif-5.gif]
Kashvi! I am happy that you like my sharing stuff but here I am not felt well to say that I forget the name of penguins place. Other places detail I have shared in my above post. NOw I am trying to remember my old exploring places that where I am gone last days. If I remain successful to remind the name of penguins then I must tell you about its sufficient detail.
Allis! You share these places name are really cool and filled with the blast of the fun, I explored all of them but both places new for me and i have not know about these places can you share with me those place details and those place names are, Tso Moriri.Mongolia.