Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will let me know here?
[Image: C6YYczMWcAAjGQ0.jpg]
I just really wanna know from you all guys that what kind of place it is. It just seems so much nice to explore and to get a  great sort of experience. I really hope that you all will love to let me know here as I have going to explore the  Indonesia after mine tours to yosemite from los angeles with the uncle. 
Alyssa! I would like to say that you have shared very attractive and impressive image here with all of us. According to my information, this view is clicked from Bali which is an Island in Indonesia and in my point of views you could explore there while your Indonesia tour. But I feel bad to say that the exact name of this place skips from my mind. I hope any member of this board have the exact name of this place and will share with us.
Tasha! I agree with you, this image was taken from Bali, this is small village and this village live in so simple and decent people, the people believed in this place culture and custom, when i was there so i meet these people and these people nature so friendly and these people good guide of new visitors.
Bali is always my most favourite one destination to visit as travelling point of view. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. Millions of tourists visited it annually with family and kids and came back with many pleasant memories. It is a best place for fun and you can enjoy there holidays with family and friends. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its nearest attractions and could make their journey more memorable.
Bali is an Indonesian island which is extreme.y beautiful and a must try for all of the people like me who loves to travel. It made me feel always so much nice enjoying some great sort of time at somewhere like this one and having very much nice kind of time at there.