Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going towards Indonesia
I am going to take a tour of  Indonesia with my uncle. We have planned to explore lots of [placves there. The major attraction which we will explore there at first are:
Borobudur
Tanah Lot
Lake Toba
Mount Bromo
Prambanan
Mount Batur
Pura Besakih
Kawah Putih
Komodo National Park
Taman Safari
Ubud Monkey Forest
Now what you will say about my plan and would you like to share any recommendations regarding this?

I want to know about the la bus tours.
Allison ! wow, What a great list which you have made for your Indonesia travel. I must say that you have chosen very nice places for exploring the attraction of Indonesia. I have not experience in exploring all of these places but love to say that some places from them are touching of my travel Indonesia. I enjoyed the travel of Indonesia before going to enjoy my yosemite day tours. So wish you good luck ahead a good time there.
Allison...! I read your post and I must say that you have shared a really great list of attractions with all of us. I appreciate your sharing. I must say that you have a good plan explore most beautiful attractions of Indonesia which are the best for traveling. Tourists can enjoy many interesting and most exciting things in these places like swimming, boating, sailing, diving, trekking, camping, and golf surfing. Best of luck for the tour, I hope you will have a joyful time there. I will suggest you must take your camera with you.