Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mount Trusmadi
Mount Trusmadi is a most beautiful and gorgeous place of Malaysia that offers many adventuress spots to enjoy many outdoor activities. Its adventuress spots appeals me a lot. I have been there only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. It is an ideal destination for adventure lovers. I would love to go there again if I get any chance.
My dad explored Mount Trusmadi while his trip of Malaysia. According to his experience, Mount Trusmadi is best for adventure lover. Well, Last night my dad talk about Mount Trusmadi that those people who live near this mountain come on a daily basis for taking exercises cause they think that around of this activity make us healthy.Anyway, being traveling freaks now my dad is going for taking day trips from new york to niagara falls.
I also heard about Mount Trusmadi from many of the visitors and all said this is a really great place to have a wonderful time. I want to be there guys but before making any plan want to know what you think a traveller should keep in mind and what to do there? I am willing to know.
What say about LA tour?
Mount Trusmadi is new for me and i head about this place but i have not visited this place in my whole life actually i am adventure lover and after read this place name so i think this place adventure able and most adventure lover come to see and get the great experience. Am i right?
Let me add here some images ofMount Trusmadi which I have captured from there after Acadia National Park bus tour package.
[Image: b39042e7480fad8295b7b445a61914736d2a6cd2.jpeg]
[Image: Picture41_0.jpg?itok=F3SEYGt2]
[Image: Picture38_0.jpg?itok=POf9bSlz]
I am so sure these views will be attractive for you guys.
What say about LA tour?
Eris ! You have shared really graceful images of this place, After reading your post so I a mm feel you explored this place in your life. Anyways can you share with me your journey experiences, actually this place totally new for me and i have not visited this place so that's why I want to know everything about this place.
Mount Trusmadi seems such an awesome kind of destinaion to see. I like to explore such kind of places and will go ahead for this soon. This will prove so nice and enjoyable for me to explore this destinaion and get great experince by enjoying my time in the lap of nature.Let me know guys how to make the trip full of fun for me as I will go there the first time. So your nice views and suggestions will prove so nice and helpful for me.

I am going to take the niagara falls tours from dc.