Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genesis Valley
Genesis Valley is a most beautiful and attractive attraction of Cebu. It is a best place for outing and tourists can enjoy there many outdoor activities. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I also visited there before taking the smoky mountains tours and I really enjoyed there photography. In my point of view, it is a perfect destination among the all fun and adventure seeker. What will you say guys about it?
Elianor231, Through reading your post, It seems that Genesis Valley is really a beautiful and charming destination for the traveling lovers to go ahead. It seems a good option for the tourists to go ahead and enjoy the outdoor activities to have a joyful time. Do you like to share something about the activities which are must try out there?

I was having fun with niagara falls bus tours from boston
[Image: travel-road-trip-animated-gif-5.gif]
Genesis Valley Resort is a nice place spending some relaxing time with groups. It has friendly environment and a kids friendly pool as well. It is the best place for gathering together and for a photo shoot they have different setups with different background there. It's a must to try thing.