Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I heard a new name
I heard a new place name when I was enjoying niagara falls package from new york which is a Capitol Hill. I can never hear much about it just those people who were talking about this place went out any other place and I sitten there alone.Now i am free from my this travel and create this thread for getting useful stuff about this place. Can anybody share with me useful information?
Allis! I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about Capitol Hill because I also heard the name of this destination like you from my uncle and dad's side. They both have explored this place a few months back when they were free from their daily routine and office work. I will share it with them but these days they both are busy in office meeting in another city. When they come back from there will share it and after getting sufficient and useful stuff about it will surely share with you.
Tasha, I will wait for your next reply where you mention useful stuff and more information about Capitol Hill. If your uncle and dad explored Capitol Hill then I am sure they had taken capture images of this place. So must share your dad's capturing images in your next reply. Very consciously waiting for your next reply.
Capitol Hill is a most fabulous historical landmark of Washington DC. It is famous for its incredible beauty. I am going to share here the some most impressive and attractive views of this alluring place with you all. I hope you will like them. Those images are:
[Image: Capitol-Hill_Parking-3.jpg]