Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burj Khalifa tour with MBA uni mates
Rimith, I must say have visited Dubai lots of time in my life and always have a good time there ith besties. The sad thing is that I have no idea about yacht riding. This is a really new thing for me to enjoy. So let me know something about this where we can enjoy this and how. I am waiting for your reply.

So excited about tours to yosemite.
Well buddies I would like to say that you all have shared really nice and amazing information about Burj Khalifa. I would like to say that it is my most favorite destination but I have not get chance to explore this attraction in my whole traveling life but now at the end of this month I will go to explore there with my dad. I hope so it will be good for me and I will have great experience from there.

I am very excited for bus tours from nyc.
Burj Khalifa is a really good place for visit around the world and tourists can enjoy there some time with buddies. I also spent a really good time there but now my few fellows also have a plan to go there in coming up days to explore the beauty of this alluring place. I hope so that it will be a really great time for them. I also suggest them that you must explore its nearest interesting points and could make their journey more memorable. Any suggestion for them?
i would say Burj Khalifa is a nice place to try yacht riding. You should try this or you have done already??? Must share your views with me. I am waiting!!