Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubbataha Reef!!
Tubbataha Reef is a  park and this is totally saved the park and this place the Philippines's middle of the Sulu Sea, this place very best way of traveling and who's person goi to this place so they are so much enjoying this place and spent a good time with our family. this area totally covered by smaller Jessie Beazley Reef that wich tow big put bird sanctuary. Have anyone explored this place?
I have to go Bus travel from Washington DC is next plan.
This is an amazing natural park, Tubbataha Reef is located in Sulu Sea's middle. This is the most attractive and the most gorgeous and safest area of divers and known as the extraordinary dive site as well. I never been there but love t gather information about this place to share with others. Hope will like to see someplace like this someday.
I will love to say both of these that you have shared such a nice and useful information about this fabulous destination with all of us. I appreciate your sharing. I am sure your shared information would be useful for all visitors which who have a plan to go there in coming up days. I also spent a really good time there while I was visiting this most amazing and awesome park. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for family picnic and tourists can enjoy some time with family and kids on their special events.