Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayon is place!!
Mayon is very attractive mountain and this place usually called Mayon Volcano or Mount Mayon, this place is the province of Albay in Bicol Region and this is the largest island of Luzon in the Philippines. I want to explore this place and spent adventure time, have anyone explore this place?

What is say niagara falls bus tours from boston ?
Mayon will be my next plan after completing mine Yosemite trip. I have chosen this place just because of hearing about it so much time that it is perfect for adventure and other fun things. I hope that i will spend there marvelous and memorable time.
I really like to see adventuress places all over the world and this is my most favaourite one destination on earth. I also have a plan to go there after ending my tennessee to new jersey tour in coming months to explore the beauty of this awesome place. I am so happy with it. I hope so that it will be really great time for us and we will came back with many pleasant memories.
[Image: mt.-mayon-1024x714.jpg]

Mayon Mount or Mayon Volcano this wonderful destination is located on Luzon Island. This is an active tall, and most beautiful place. Although it's beauty could be seen from anywhere to the area on a clear day but best point i am gonna suggest you is Cagsawa Ruins That i had shared with you through a view. This is a beautiful place and a must to see destination for nature sightseeing lovers.
smith! Your post filled with a little bite information and this information so useful who's people that which not know about this place, I like your suggestions and i also all members suggest have to go this place and get great experiences. Can you share with me more images of this place?