Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pakistan
Pakistan is a most attractive and famous country of Asia. I hear about its attraction recently and have decided that I will explore it at least one time in my travel life cause I always try out new and attractive destination from where I get massive which makes me amazed and give delight. I will try to move around of this country after enjoying grand canyon bus tour from las vegas.
I also have been heard so much about Pakistan. I am sure that it will be so massive for me to get to be at any of the interesting sort of places like these. I am sure that it will be really cool enjoying myself at this one.
I have not been there in my whole life but I heard about it for the first time through many peoples a lot. I want to know more about it so I want to go there after ending my bus tour to niagara falls from new york city once in my future life as soon as possible. Before going, I want to see some images of this destination. Anyone can you help me in this matter?
Elianor231, I have got some pretty destination images of Pakistan form my friend's collection. Here I like to share them as according to your interest. I hope after watching them you also will make your mind for exploring the attraction of Pakistan as i also grabbed me attention. Well, see them.

[Image: www-skyscrapercity-com-badhshahi.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnHozahyU90mdGoCEDd6s...rksdXa4eHQ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAKHpCmMJFbKg_YKDFVpR...CbwO--QFDV]
[Image: 5-Famous-Places-To-Visit-In-Lahore-Minar-e-Pakistan.jpg]
[Image: a.jpg]