Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puerto Princesa!!
I will make a plan i will go to Puerto Princesa and this place nearby Underground River I want to water rafting in this river, this activity is adventure able and this activity made the only adventure lover, I am also the adventure lover, what are you say about this activity and this place?
I have to go Bus travel from Washington DC is next plan.
Puerto Princesa is an amazing city that has numerous of things will let you think who beautifully nature creates most artistic views and for seeing best views Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park is best place i have seen ever and will suggest everyone to must to go there for once at least in life.
Puerto Princesa is a really nice most wonderful and lovely city for visit and tourists can enjoy there most exciting views of nature beauty. I love this city due to its most fabulous natural places which attracts the visitors towards it each year. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there hiking, walking, photography and many other fabulous activities. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its incredible beauty which make more prominent it. I hope you will fully enjoy there like I enjoyed.

Have you any idea about red ruby falls tour?