Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarke Qua!!
I am recently back from Clarke Qua shopping mall and i purchased some dresses and some handbags, this malls things so best and i think most Singapore visitors must do this mall shopping, anyways i am going to share some dress and bags images that I purchased in this malls.
[Image: $_20.JPG]
[Image: Dior-Blue-Small-Lady-Dior-Bag.jpg]
[Image: 24806001.jpg]
[Image: product-hugerect-831170-287411-147893954...74a7d0.jpg]
[Image: hearts-and-roses-london-6842-blue-satin-...ress-g.jpg]
I have to go Bus travel from Washington DC is next plan.
I totally agree with you the Clarke Qua shopping mall of Singapore is the best mall for shopping there. When last time my sister explored this country then she also enjoyed shopping in this mall. Like you, she also buys some dresses and other girl’s favorite things which I also really like personally. Now I am making a plan with my friends for going there.
Clarke Qua is a most famous shopping destination of Singapore where tourists can enjoy shopping with family and friends. I have been there many of the times in my whole some time with my friends and some time with my family. Every time have an awesome experience there. It is famous for its best services. Its atmosphere is very pleasant and cool. If you are shopping lover then I will suggest you must to be there at least once.
Clarke Qua shopping mall of Singapore is well known for shopping but till yet I never get a chance to be there personally. But now soon I will take the tour of Singapore with my aunt then will must go for shopping in this mall. This will be truly nice for me and I will enjoy a lot when will get an experience of shopping in this mall. Andrew ! Aterwathcing your collection I am dan sure about this that this will remain good experience for me.