Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tourist attraction of Singapore
[Image: resorts_world_sentosa.jpg?v=1]
My sister shared this image with me and said that it is a tourist attraction in Singapore. She also said that this attraction name is added to the top 10 attractions of this country. After seeing the image and hearing this information about this place developed my craze to explore this place.

I wanna enjoy the day trip to yosemite from san francisco.
Your sister is absolutely right. this view is taken from Singapore which added in most incredible places of Singapore. Resorts World Sentosa is an outstanding place for all no matter how thy old are. you can enjoy there Marine Life Park, Dolphin Island, a water park and an aquarium. Dining facilities offer the food to hungry visitors. So must be there and make your self-glad.

What say about new york to watkins glen bus tour?
What say about LA tour?
Singapore is a filled with plenty diverse kind of attractions where tourists can enjoy some time with family and kids. I also spent a really good time there and here I would like to share the names of some well known attractions which are my favourite like

Gardens by the Bay
Singapore Zoo
Jurong Bird Park
MacRitchie Reservoir
National Orchid Garden

Anyone have you ever enjoyed cruise to niagara falls from ny ?
Elianor231! You have shared really best places names and these places so admirable fr all visitors, Singapore Zoo is also best place and i have explored this place in my life and i ahead wish to go to this place and get the great experience.