Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borobudur
Borobudur is the most  Iconic and historic Buddhist temple for travellers to explore. which is called as the famous places in Indonesia to visit. I have decided that after mine bus tours from new york to philadelphia I will go for the tour of this place and will get great knowledge about its history personally. This will be surely good for me. 
I would like to do agree with your views about the place of Borobudur. Borobudur is a Buddhist temple which is located in Indonesia. My brother is the biggest freaks of Indonesian's attraction and always live crazy for exploring Borobudur because he is a historical lover. Being the biggest freak of historic he decided that i will explore Borobudur once again as i will free from mine christmas walking tour nyc.
Borobudur is a famous temple in Indonesia. This is a great destination which fascinates all travelers. It's perfect for knowing about the history and try something interesting. let me add here some images of this with all of you.
[Image: borobudur2-1024x683.jpg]
[Image: borobudur1-1024x683.jpg]
Whats ay about them?
What say about LA tour?
I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I had an awesome experience there. I have captured a lot of images there. It is a most amazing and interesting place for visit and tourists can enjoy there some time with buddies. I hope your shared images would be useful for all visitors which who have a plan to go there in coming up days. I would love to go there again if I get any chance. Now I am busy at maid of the mist tour