Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jersey is country!!
Jersey is country of Europe and I have explored this place in y life, This country so attractive and filled with the attractive places and when i was there so I enjoyed these places and I am going to share some places names.
Succasunna.
Saddle Brook.
Princeton
Oradell
Ho-Ho-Kus
I have to go Bus travel from Washington DC is next plan.
I will appreciate you for this kind of information which you have shared here about this fabulous country with all of us. I hope so that your shared information would be useful for all visitors which who have a plan to go there in coming up days. I also explored some places which you have mention in your above post but I am totally blanked about Oradell. I want to know more about it so you would like to share some more information with me about it in details. I am waiting for your next reply?

Have you any idea about new york washington tours ?
Jersey is a perfect place which is located in the England and France. This is a great place which is filled with lots of attractions and travelers love to enjoy roaming in its streets for enjoying its charming shots. I would like to say that must enjoy shopping from there cause its shirts are famous among travelers.
What say about LA tour?