Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am going to the Philippines!!
I am going to the Philippines after my [Travel deals from washington DC. This place is not new to me and I have searched for a long time but at this time I am going to this place with my family members. Anyway, people share with me some impassioned destination  names that which best for my family. I am waiting for all members reply.
Andrew, your plan is really cool and would like to share some names of attractions with you which surely will attract you.
Boracay
Mactan
Corregidor
Fort Santiago  
Subic Bay
Burnham Park  
Manila Bay
Manila Ocean Park  
I am so sure these attractions will offer you to have a great kind of time period.

I am delighted for nyc to niagara falls tour
What say about LA tour?
Andrew...! I  will love to say that you have choose such a nice destination for having fun which sounds very amazing and cool. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its marvellous kind of attractions which make more prominent it. I really like to see its most fabulous adventures places. I also visited there for having enjoyment. Best of luck for the tour, I hope so that it will be a really great time for you and you will come back with smiley faces. I will suggest you must explore its most impressive islands and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.

Now I am ready to take the 4 day tour to washington dc and niagara falls from new york