Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand Points of interest
Elianor231, I would like to say that after reading your post,m, I can say that you have a really great time in New Zealand. If am I right so buddy try to share those attractions names which you have explored while your visit and why you like to recommend other to go there? I am looking for your replies.

I am going to enjoy bus tour.
Waiheke Island is new for me too. I also never visited the Island throughout my life and still unfamiliar by this. Now I want to know about all the nearest places of this island also. Because during this tour I will visit the other places to make the time full of fun for me. So let me know if you have any idea about the nearest destinations of Waiheke Island?
Waiheke Island is the best kind of place for enjoying the time of fun with buddies. It has so many things which we can do here and enjoy a pleasant time or holidays with all. I must say that if you have never visited this place ever in your life so try to go there and enjoy your nice time here like me. I have visited this place before mine yosemite from los angeles tour.
[Image: Waiheke-Island.jpg]
I would like to say that Alyssa have shared really nice and famous names list of New Zealand's attractions but feel bad to say that I have no idea about about it because I have never been there in my life just I heard about it from many travelers. All of you have shared very nice and amazing views about NZ attractions I appreciate to all of you for this great sharing.
No doubt all have shared nice names of attractions and views of New Zealand's with us. I like them and now like to share this which is mine favorite.So her we go
Milford Sound
Auckland
Australia
Tongariro National Park
Bay of IslandsWellington
Queenstown
Lake Wanaka
Do let me know what will you like to say about them?
Rivan, I really like to say that you have shared really cool attraction list here with all of us. I like them so much and will like to talk about Lake Wanaka cause this sort of natural places always adore me a lot. Once my dad had a really lovely time period there and suggest me to be there at least once. Do let me know what will you like to say about this?

Once again I am going to enjoy Whale Watching bus tour to NY.
What say about LA tour?
I am so happy to see that all of you have shared such a nice kind of stuff here. it is really good for me as well as for all other tourists too. Now I will go for the tour for this country and will explore all these New Zealand's attractions in my tour. I am sure it will be a nice travelling experience for me and I will get fun by this. If you will share some more suggestions then will be good for me.
Alyssa! Your post had informative stuff to all members. New Zealand is new for me, I have never visited there. After reading your post I have plan I should go there and visit those place those you mentioned in your post. All members tell me about this place and through your information help me to plan my tour.
I have to go Bus travel from Washington DC is next plan.
Andrew , I will like to suggest you try to read up all members post very attentively. I am quite sure after reading their posts you will get massive stuff which will be enough for New Zealand's travel. New Zealand is very beautiful country. So must go there if you are traveling lover.
(07-04-2017, 04:29 PM)Rivan Wrote: No doubt all have shared nice names of attractions and views of New Zealand's with us. I like them and now like to share this which is mine favorite.So her we go
Milford Sound
Auckland
Australia
Tongariro National Park
Bay of IslandsWellington
Queenstown
Lake Wanaka
Do let me know what will you like to say about them?

You have shared really massive information and i have received best information about this place and i will make a plan after some days i must go to this place and get a great experience. I am the biggest freak of traveling lover and When i heard new destination name so till then I did not relax my self as long as I could not find it.